At S7Clear, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into an opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
S7Clear is currently seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our Global Information Technology Group, which is part of the S7Clear International organisation. This role will primarily be responsible for ensuring that the Service Management processes provide consistent interfaces between customers and service providers in the areas of incident, request, problem, configuration, knowledge, service catalog, service level, continuous improvement and change management are implemented, managed and continuously improved across the enterprise.
What you will do
The Service Delivery Manager will play a significant part in aligning business requirements, and operational expectations and reporting on service quality metrics. This encompasses planning, implementation, and ongoing efficiency in process management to identify and meet the needs of our customers. They will be accountable for the following activities;
- Ownership of the IT service management (ITSM) processes and ensure the ongoing adherence and adoption through compliance reporting and education
- Managing the service provided by Supplier teams working with the Global Service Management Office to ensure management and governance of IT Service Management processes
- Provide ongoing input into continuously improving service management processes and implementation within ITSM tools
- Development quality metrics (Power BI) for service management processes lifecycle management, analyze data and implement quality improvements
- Run or ensure management of major incident investigations to facilitate the resolution of major incidents 24 x 7 x 365
- Act as an escalation point for all ITSM Process and Tool management activities
What you bring to the role
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Power BI is a must. Additional reporting experience is a plus.
- Experience managing service management processes, policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Knowledge in industry standards, related to areas defined in: ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, COBIT, ISO 20000, DevOps is a must
- Minimum 7+ years IT experience with 4+ years professional experience in IT Service Management
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies, primarily Microsoft Azure Technologies
- Experience in ITSM process governance
- Documented understanding of ITIL processes, Statements of Work (SOW), Agreements, SLA’s and KPI’sDemonstrable experience with Service Operations
- A strong understanding of IT / Business processes, challenges, and issues
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum / DevOps approach to realize business value for the customer